" To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow." - Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, January 1, 2015

A New Year, A New Chapter in Life (& a Very Awesome Archive of Paleo Recipes)

Hey Y'all! I just wanted to say Happy New Year! I have to say I'm glad 2014 is over. It was a year of some struggles but lots of growth for me. I am looking forward to a new year- to start on a fresh page of a new chapter in my life! I know lots of you will be starting your New Year resolutions. Many times, one of our goals is to eat healthier! I know one of my goals for the year will be to continue to eat healthier- I think specifically I will strive to be a better meal planner. So that I am not unprepared and in a rush to find something to eat. When I don't have a planned out meal for my lunch or my dinner, is when I find myself making unhealthy choices. I am not a STRICT Paleo diet person. I am looking to limit my carb intake in my diet ( I just can't do away with my oatmeal and quinoa completely! LOL!) I would love to become more Paleo in the majority of our meal plans! I just have to sneak some oatmeal and some quinoa in there sometimes! LOL! 

I wanted to share a link to a blog I adore! Danielle put a blog post that has an archive of all the recipes she has shared on her "Against All Grain" blog. It is super handy! I hope you enjoy! I am going to try to make the baked squash fries tonight! If I do, I will post pics and let you know how they turned out! 



http://againstallgrain.com/category/whole30/

Happy New Years Everyone! 

Julie 

No comments:

Post a Comment