" To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow." - Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Doggy Mama Worries

I woke up with a troubled heart this morning. During the night, I was awoken by my little dog Riley  ( who is my baby) panting. I know that when dogs are panting , it usually means they are in some kind of pain. So, I woke up and gave him some medicine. He has Degenerative Disc Disease. I hate to see him in pain. After he took his medicine, he curled up next to me and his panting subsided and he was able to go to sleep. This morning so far, he seems to be feeling much better. He is chewing his bone. So, I think he is in his happy place now. I get so scared when he is feeling bad. I just feel so helpless. Hopefully, it was a short episode and he will feel better today. Prayers please! 

Have any of y'all had a dog with this disease? Any advice? Thanks! 


Here is a picture of my sweet Riley! 





No comments:

Post a Comment